'verse is set right now during this summer - I still can't believe we're caught up to NM canon, but time marches ever onwards - and this fic originally was going to be the prologue to it, sort of setting up emotionally where the boys are at the beginning of it. However, it's a big enough moment that it took rather a lot of words for me to write it, so it's a stand-alone instead. :)
Huge thanks to Liz and Stoney for reading for me and leaving me helpful notes, as always. I couldn't do this without them.
The story so far:
- "Near Misses"
- Kurt and Blaine might not have met on a staircase in high school. This is what could happen if they met in college instead. (A story of who Kurt and Blaine might have become without having had each other.) - 200,000 words, NC-17, goes AU from canon after 2x06, some spoilers through 3x22 - [on the AO3
- "Facebook Official"
- Kurt wakes up the second time on Sunday morning. - 3000 words, PG, set just after the main story - [on the AO3
- "Twenty-three Firsts"
- Friends, places, and conversations: twenty-three firsts for Kurt and Blaine. - 58,000 words, NC-17, set just after the main story/Facebook Official - [on the AO3
- "King of the Warblers"
- A Dalton-era Warbler party from Sebastian’s point-of-view. - 4200 words, PG-13, Blaine/Sebastian backstory set during their first few months of dating at Dalton - warnings for underage drinking, coercive but consensual sexual situations, and Sebastian being a jerk - [on the AO3
- "Brigadoon: A Near Misses Interlude"
- Kurt’s opening night in Brigadoon. A few hours in the Near Misses ‘verse. - 11,000 words, PG - [on the AO3
Title: "Semester’s End” [on the AO3
Author: flaming muse
Word count: 16,000
Summary: Kurt and Blaine celebrate the last afternoon of the semester and cross off one more first.
Spoilers: all of the Near Misses ‘verse, which includes elements of canon through 3x22 ("Goodbye")
Disclaimers: The characters belong to various corporate Powers That Be. I make absolutely no profit from playing with them.
Distribution: Please ask.
Feedback is lovely!( Semester's End - Glee - Kurt/Blaine - Explicit - A Near Misses Fic - 1/2Collapse )